Lawyer at the Paris Bar since 2009.
A graduate in Insurance law and transport law, Anastasia has been involved for more than 10 years in complex cases with significant financial problems, both for freight forwarders, carriers, logisticians and managers as well as for their subrogated insurers in France and abroad.
Anastasia also helps carriers to develop their general conditions by adapting these provisions to national and European legal standards and the jurisprudence of the French transport courts. Within the framework of the Geneva Convention (CMR) on international road transport, it examines the remedies of carriers in French and foreign jurisdictions.
His expertise in damage / liability insurance also allows him to intervene in the protection of policyholders, individuals, in all areas of property insurance, as well as in construction and natural disasters when insurance coverage is denied due to loss or misrepresentation.
She is also involved in litigation related to the professional liability of social workers (D&O) and regulated professions (insurance brokers, bankers and real estate diagnosticians).
Bilingual in French and English, Anastasia helps foreign insurers to set up the subrogative remedies they use in France before the judicial, commercial and administrative courts.
- 2006-2007: law firm Richards Butler LLP, Paris (centre droit maritime et logistique)
- 2008-2009: law firm Buckaert Ormen Passemart, Paris (air law, industrial risks, financial risks)
- 2009-2011: law firm Lefevr Pelletier et associés, Paris (center “Insurance and industrial risks”)
- 2011-2018: law firm Thomas Cooper LLP (land, sea, air and rail transportation law, marine insurance and industrial risks);
- 2018-2019: siaci SAINT HONORE, Insurance broker specialized in transport risks (transport and logistics division).
- 2019: creation of ASKOLDS as founding partner< / li>
Insurance and liability rights
Transport law (maritime, road, rail, air)
Financial risks (“financial lines”)
Master II in Insurance Law, Panthéon-Sorbonne University, Paris I
Master II in Maritime and transport Law, University of Aix-Marseille III
Master’s degree in private international law and international business, Panthéon-Assas University, Paris II)
+ (33) 1 77 38 80 73