The firm ASKOLDS accompanies, advises and defends SMEs and mid-sized companies in particular in the trade sector (furniture…), renewable energies, fintech, media…. in all the daily or exceptional stages of their lives : from their creation through their development (external growth operation and partnership …) to their restructuring.
In this context, the firm intervenes in particular in the field of:
- Internal restructuring (merger, simplified merger, partial contribution of assets, TUP, capital reduction, implementation of intra-group agreements<)
- Transition to a company with a Mission
- Management package for managers and employees
- Raising funds (capital increase or issuance of complex securities) from investors : love money, business angels or investment funds
- Corporate governance and monitoring of company law (general meetings, financial authorizations, record keeping….)
- Project structuring/complex and tailor-made arrangements according to the project (assistance in arbitration on the legal arrangement to be retained/coordination of legal and tax aspects/Incorporation of companies….)
- Acquisition / disposal of companies or assets, merger / contribution / split, joint venture
- Drafting of contractual documentation and in particular the Articles of Association/Pacts….
- Prevention procedures (ad hoc mandate/conciliation)
- Collective procedure: safeguard, reorganization and liquidation
- Acquisition of troubled business
With an experienced and attentive team, ASKOLDS provides entrepreneurs and SMEs with advice and a tailor-made service tailored to their needs.